The invited talks from the joined EPS-ICPP conference will be published in a special issue of Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion. The manuscript submission deadline is on the 25th of June 2012. After numerous requests, the submission deadline has been extended to the last day of the conference, Friday 6th July.
The page limit should be 8 pages for invited and 12 pages for plenary invited talks.
Due to the very tight publication schedule, papers which are submitted after the deadline may not be published in the special issue.
- IOP Publishing will manage the peer-review of the special issue.
- Manuscripts should be submitted electronically directly to PPCF via the online submission service at http://authors.iop.org/submit (or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The requirements for special issue papers are the same as for regular submissions to PPCF (or any IOP journal) therefore the authors must comply with PPCF manuscript preparation and submission guidelines, please visit http://authors.iop.org for details.
- Authors’ and referees’ main contact throughout the reviewing process will be with the PPCF editorial office (email@example.com).
- Special PPCF issue editors (December 2012) will be the chairs of the four sub-committees, the chairs of the Local Organizing Committee, the Local Organizing Committee scientific secretary and the chair of the programme committee.